Tuesday, April 12, 2011

"I'm Audrey Horne And I Get What I Want"

Something sinister is in the air: Netflix, longtime movie provider, has decided to ruin countless lives. How do they plan to do this? By making both Season 1 AND Season 2 of Twin Peaks available on watch instantly. The good part?

Sherilyn Fenn (aka Audrey Horne) is one bad-ass bitch with some serious style.

Part 50's school girl/part film noir, Audrey's sultry pout and razor-quick wit can make even an Athropologie- looking sweater seem provocative:





However, she really shines rocking the undercover-in-a-brothel little black dress. Can you say S-E-X-Y?





I found this look alike piece on The Outnet, but I doubt it would bring the full David Lynch effect to an ensemble:

However Lucy Moran, the Fine Whine, might be a little easier to replicate:

I think I saw her on the L this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment